You are suffering from an identity crisis…and it’s all because of a damn smoothie!
Makes sense right?
Oh, you want context…ok fine!
(jeez, you are so needy sometimes)…
Have you ever experienced the frustration of knowing that you want to DO something – try a new hobby (or revisit an old one), launch a new business, get healthier, be more bold and confident, finally try Quinoa – but some type of anxiety, resistance or fear bubbles up and you just can’t bring yourself to take that first (or second or third) step?
Most traditional self-help would tell you do something to “push through” the resistance but in my world, that just sounds like too much work!
In this week’s Mini-Masterclass, I want to share with you a much more PLAYFUL way to deal with your past that will free you to go from INACTION to “In Action” in your present.
This came out of a coaching session with one of my clients who felt debilitated with fear and anxiety about taking action and how getting clear on this one simple fundamental misunderstanding helped her to start moving forward!
You’ll have to watch the video to see where the smoothie comes into play 😉
In this week’s Mind-Shifting Mini-Masterclass you will learn:
- (0:55) – The one thing to do when you are DOWN on yourself
- (1:36) – Why the source of your anxiety about or attachment to the past is a simple case of identity crisis
- (2:04) – What a competing commitment is and how it holds us back
- (3:02) – The Playful Prosperity Test (involving a smoothie) that will help you immediately overcome any issues with identify crisis
- (4:20) – Why it’s a myth to think you have to do “deep work” on your past challenges in order to move forward
- (5:23) – Your only job in life is to be a photographer.
Remember: “If you want to be prosperous in your present, you must be playful with your past”
(click here to tweet this out!)
My challenge to YOU aka “Go from INFORMATION to TRANSFORMATION”:
For the next 24 hours, whenever some type of fear or anxiety from your past stories or scripts pop-up, PLAYFULLY see them as snapshots of time (not a diagnosis about the future) and watch how your resistance and fear immediately start to decrease.
Let us know your challenges and victories in PLAYING with this shift in the comments below!
Sending you lots of love, tons of fun, and the reminder that, in each and every moment, you have limitless access to your own BADASS Creativity and Self-Leadership!
Lots of love,
Jason “JG” Goldberg